Wanted: Communication Strategist with a passion for changing the world
The New Division is growing and we are now looking for a Communication Strategist, initially as parental leave cover but with a possibility to become a permanent addition to our team. In this role, you will be part of a tight team working to create strategies, texts and concepts that can support our clients on their sustainability journeys. As our projects usually require co-creation between multiple disciplines, you will also work closely with our colleagues in the Strategy and Activation departments, such as Sustainability Strategists, Producers and Graphic Designers. We are guided by a strong conviction that our work can contribute to creating real societal impact - and hope that you are too.
More about you:
You are a skilled communication expert with a wide experience. You have a sharp pen and enjoy making complex issues easier to understand through storytelling and clear writing. As tasks can vary between everything from developing communication strategies and brand concepts to writing reports or social media content, we see that you are more of a generalist than specialist. In addition, you have some, or preferably a lot of, experience from working with sustainability communication. You can lead both projects and people as well as manage client accounts. You have a curious, bold, and solution-oriented mindset and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Your communication skills are of course excellent, as is your will to collaborate and help out when and where needed. You are structured, thorough and positive and understand what it takes to work at an agency (interacting with clients, working with deadlines, liaising with Project Managers, taking advice from Creative Directors etc). You want to be part of developing a small and growing company where everyone is committed to driving positive change.
We are happy to see that you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably at a communication agency or similar
- Wide and deep experience of developing communication concepts, brand platforms, communication strategies and frameworks. In other words, you have the ability to transform complex and important information into clear communication that everyone can understand and become inspired by.
- Experience of writing professionally in Swedish and English. An understanding of copywriting for internal and external communication.
- Basic understanding of sustainability in general and the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development in particular.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and verbal form in Swedish and English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive mindset free from prestige, happy to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues and clients to find ways to contribute to our sustainable future.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Develop communication concepts together with your colleagues, for example transforming reports and business strategies into clear, structured and engaging communication for internal and external audiences.
- Write a lot of words in Swedish and English for everything from brand platforms and concepts to reports and strategies.
- Create and/or translate content for our own projects, channels and pitches..
- Plan, lead and manage projects within the department.
- Come up with ideas for sales and how to develop our offer and identify new clients.
- Continuously keep up to date with development and news relevant to your line of work, both Swedish and global.
The role is based in Stockholm and is a temporary position as parental cover. However, if we like each other, we hope to be able to turn itinto a permanent one. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled immediately. Please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!