Are you our new Sustainability Strategist?
The New Division is growing and we are looking for a full-time Sustainability Strategist to join our team. In this role, you will be a part of a small team, all working and focusing on business strategy in order to transform companies and organizations into sustainable operations. Since we are a small and growing company we all work closely together with other internal disciplines, such as communications, activation, and design.
More about you:
We are seeking a curious, bold, and solution-oriented mindset who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We see that you are confident in sustainability strategies, change projects and have excellent communication skills. Structure, thoroughness, and a capacity to lead are something that comes naturally to you. Identifying and approaching potential clients for new business opportunities is something you do well. You also enjoy working in a flat organization and want to be part of developing a small and growing company.
We are happy to see that you have:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably as a business consultant or sustainability manager.
- Experience in creating sustainability strategies that include KPIs, deliverables, and follow-up.
- Expertise in a number of different sustainability areas and insight into GHG calculations, GRI, ESG analyzes, objectives according to SBTi.
- An ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and confidently in a written and verbal form in both Swedish and English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Carry out analysis, stakeholder interviews, and materiality assessment.
- Create sustainability strategies that include KPIs, deliverables, and follow-up.
- Carry out ESG analysis and develop recommendations.
- Develop material for, write and project manage sustainability reports.
- Develop and carry out training on strategic sustainability work.
- Lead projects and maintain good contact with customers
- Identify new clients and convert them into projects through well-prepared proposals and compelling pitches.
- Continuously keep up to date with business-relevant development and news, both Swedish and global.
The role is based in Stockholm. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled immediately. Don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!